MG 323 - Olivet Presbyterian Church Collection

<< MG 322MG 324 >>

Scope and Content

The collection contains the program for services during Dedication Week for the new building at Derry and Kittatinny Streets, June 15 to 22, 1930, including the history of the church, photos of the old and new buildings and the Rev. William Anderson Webb, Jr. pastor, an explanation of the windows and a listing of the memorials.

Collection also contains a handwritten financial statement for the year ending April, 1894, and a newspaper clipping from the Patriot-News, October 13, 1989, concerning the 100th anniversary of the founding of the congregation.

Date(s): 1894-1989

Extent: 2 folders, 3 enclosures