MG 854 - Sixth Street Bank Collection

<< MG 853MG 855 >>

Scope and Content

The collection contains the Letters Patent for the incorporation of the Sixth Street Bank issued under the laws of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and signed by Governor Edwin S. Stuart, July 5, 1907.


According to the City Directory of 1908, the Sixth Street Bank was located at 2001 North Sixth Street, Harrisburg. The president was Wilson Witman; vice-president, Lewis Balser; cashier, F. L. Albert Froehlich. The bank had capital of $50,000.

Date(s): 07/05/1907

Extent: 1 enclosure

Creator: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania