All members receive the following benefits for one year:
- Free guided tours of the Harris-Cameron Mansion.
- Free use of the Alexander Research Library.
- Free admission and advance notice of programs, exhibits and events.
- Access to member-only programs and tours.
- A subscription to the HSDC newsletter, The Oracle.
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop.
- A free tour of Ft. Hunter Mansion with your membership card.
- Discount on an individual membership to the Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation.*
Membership Levels Available
- Individual – $35
- Family – $45 – Individual benefits for the member, spouse or partner, and children under 18
- Student – $10 high school/$15 college
Premier Circle members receive additional benefits
- Heritage Circle $55 – A complimentary group tour for up to 6 people.
- Haldeman Circle $100 – A 5% discount on a rental for a private event.
- Cameron Circle $250 – An exclusive Curator’s tour of the mansion; and a 10% discount on rental for a private event.
- Harris Circle $500 – Above benefits and a 20% discount on rental for a private event.
- Penn Circle $1000 – Above benefits and two complimentary tickets to Deck the Halls (our premier holiday event).
* A discount on an individual membership to the Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation® – Ask about various levels that may include free admission to the historic sites and museums of the Pennsylvania Trails of History® (including the State Museum of Pennsylvania), a subscription to Pennsylvania Heritage® magazine, and Time Travelers privileges, which may offer discounts at more than 200 museums and historic sites nationwide.