MG 249 - Country Club of Harrisburg

<< MG 248MG 250 >>

Scope and Content

The collection contains a booklet printed in 1903 with a copy of the charter granted in June, 1896, the by-laws and rules, the names of the officers and committees, a photo of the facility and a map of the plan of the Club grounds; two issues of "The Goat," December, 1913 and December, 1914, a newsletter published in the interest of golf by the members of the club; a newspaper clipping from the Patriot-News, 1997, on the Club's celebrating the 100th anniversary with photos of the original building and the present building; a typed six-page history of the Country Club, 1896-1996, by Sharon Doremus.

Date(s): 1903-1997

Extent: 1 folder, 5 enclosures