MG 251 - United Church of Christ Collection

<< MG 250MG 252 >>

Scope and Content

The collection contains an "Appeal" for funds sent out to ministers, consistories, and members of the German Reformed Church by the Theological Seminary at Mercersburg, 1849; a printed two-page copy with short histories of area churches; anniversary programs for St. John's Reformed Church, 1943 and 1949; a handwritten ledger of subscriptions for the erection of a second German Reformed Church in Harrisburg, 1863; centennial anniversary programs for the Second United Church of Christ, 1964; "With the Forefathers of Wenrich's Church," a history in story by Nevin Moyer, 1922; anniversary programs for Wenrich's Reformed Church, 1941; program for the Service of Installation on Rev. Seward Kresge, 1948; program for the "Home Coming" of Wenrich's Reformed Church, 1949; a Directory of the First Reformed Church in Steelton, 1926; a Directory of the Fourth Reformed Church in Harrisburg, 1933; a roll book, 1913, a certificate of membership at David's Church, Upper Paxton, 1880; and the 75th Anniversary program of the Fourth United Church of Christ, 1968.

Date(s): 1803-1968

Extent: 1 box, 6 folders, 18 enclosures