MG 253 - Gray, William B. Collection

<< MG 252MG 254 >>

Scope and Content

The collection consists of a large drawing of "Old Fort Halifax" which was located one half mile north of the present Borough of Halifax. Included on the drawing is a short history of the fort which was erected in 1756 at the start of the French and Indian War and abandoned in 1763.

Date(s): 10/19/1916

Extent: 1 enclosure