MG 260 - Steelton Borough Collection

<< MG 259MG 261 >>

Scope and Content

The collection contains a booklet, "General Review of the Finances of the Borough of Steelton," published by the council in 1898 with information on special subjects; a blueprint of the Plan of Reservoir by the Water Department, 1900; the program for the dedication of the new Municipal Building in 1927 (2 copies); the program for the 4th of July Jubilee in 1928; and the program for the dedication of the public library on North Second Street in October, 1940.

Date(s): 1898-1940

Extent: 1 folder, 6 enclosures