MG 179 - Child Welfare Association of Harrisburg

<< MG 178MG 180 >>

Scope and Content

Collection consists of the Certificate of Incorporation of the Child Welfare Association of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, December 1, 1924 and the Order of Court granting approval January 19, 1925. The purpose of the association was to operate lunch rooms for school children and to conduct community centers for music, sewing and other classes, games and outings for underprivileged children of the community. The certificate includes the signatures and the addresses of the twelve subscribers.

Date(s): 12/1924

Extent: 1 folder, 1 item