MG 224 - Hotel Harrisburger

<< MG 223MG 225 >>

Scope and Content

The collection contains an advertisement brochure for the hotel which opened August, 1930. It was located at Third and Locust Streets, opposite Capitol Park and was advertised as Harrisburg's newest and tallest hotel. The collection also includes the wine list, undated. It closed in October, 1969.

Architectural drawings for the hotel can be found in MG 175.

Includes also a newspaper clipping from the Patriot-News, January, 2001, "Harrisburger was the city's tallest in '30," written by Mary Bradley in her Cornerstone column.

Date(s): c. 1930's, 2001

Extent: 1 folder, 3 items