MG 262 - University Center at Harrisburg

<< MG 261MG 263 >>

Scope and Content

The collection contains the 1980-1982 curriculum of courses offered in the undergraduate program, graduate program, and informal program such as courses in management, insurance, real estate. It also lists the community members, participating institutions and the board of directors.

Background

The University Center at Harrisburg, 2991 North Front Street, was established in 1958 by officers of five educational institutions and representative citizens and leaders of the Harrisburg area. The five institutions were Elizabethtown College, Lebanon Valley College, Temple University, Pennsylvania State University and University of Pennsylvania. It was established in order to meet the educational needs of the Harrisburg community. It is now known as the Dixon University Center.

Date(s): 1979

Extent: 1 folder, 1 enclosure