MG 383 - Polyclinic Hospital Collection

<< MG 382MG 384 >>

Scope and Content

The collection contains materials on the history of the hospital including a booklet, "History of the Polyclinic Hospital 1909-1976," a four-page typewritten paper on the history and newspaper clippings concerning open house held after an expansion in 1953, a gift made to Polyclinic by the Kline Foundation, 1954, and the name change to Polyclinic Medical Center, 1977.

Folder 2 contains publications:

"For the Benefit of Humanity," the dedication of expanded facilities, 1953

the program for the ground breaking ceremony of the Josiah W. & Bessie H. Kline Children's Hospital and Eye Clinic, 1954

the 45th anniversary of the hospital, 1954

the March, 1979 issue of Polyclinic News

Folder 3 contains a copy of the inventory of the Polyclinic Hospital Archives.

Date(s): 1953-1998

Extent: 3 folders, 11 enclosures