MG 385 - Holy Spirit Hospital Collection

<< MG 384MG 386 >>

Scope and Content

The collection contains the booklet, "The First Decade," which describes the founding of the hospital from 1953 when a committee placed the idea before Bishop George L. Leech for his consideration to the granting of a charter of incorporation in January, 1957, to the groundbreaking in 1961, the laying of the cornerstone in January, 1963, to the arrival of the first patients on March 3, 1963 and the progress of the following ten years. The booklet includes photos of the board of managers, the medical directorate, lists the doctors on staff in 1973, and charts the sources of income and expenses.

Date(s): 1973

Extent: 1 folder, 1 enclosure