MG 436 - Hoover Collection

<< MG 435MG 437 >>

Scope and Content

The collection contains an appraisal of the Hoover Jewelers memorabilia donated to the Historical Society in 1980; a brochure with a History of the Hoover Jewelry House, 1891-1922; sample stationery and envelopes, and order form.

Background

The E. G. Hoover Company was founded in 1891. The stores were located at 36 North Third Street, Harrisburg and the West Shore Plaza, Lemoyne.

Date(s): 1922-1980

Extent: 1 folder, 4 enclosures

Creator: E. G. Hoover Company