MG 160 - Bowman's Department Store

<< MG 159MG 161 >>

Scope and Content

Consists of anniversary booklets published for the 75th through 79th anniversary years, an issue of the "Bowman Bugle," a newsletter for October, 1950, and advertisement brochures for a beauty treatment and household tips.

Background

Bowman's Department Store began operation on Market Street in downtown Harrisburg in 1871 and continued as a family-owned business for many years.

Date(s): 1946, 1950, 1954

Extent: 2 folders, 7 enclosures